Restore balance and experience total wellness with our range of Far-Infrared Saunas. If you haven’t already heard, our range of saunas offer an array of health benefits that are guaranteed to have you feeling not only relaxed, but completely rejuvenated as well. Let’s take a look at some of the main benefits.
Our saunas are fitted with Chromotherapy Lights with 7 different colour options. Each colour is associated with a different bodily response and provides both emotional and physical benefits. Here are the key benefits for each colour;
- Red - Activates circulatory and nervous systems
- Yellow - Has a cleansing effect, purifies the blood and increases neuromuscular tone
- Green - Acts as a relaxant. Regulates pituitary gland and calms nervous system
- Cyan - Calms breathing and heart rate. Lowers blood pressure, helps insomnia and headaches. Reduces overall pain
- Blue - Helps eye inflammation, cataracts, glaucoma and ocular fatigue
- Purple - Purifies body and assists with detoxification. Relaxes muscles, relieves headaches and arthritis pain
- White - Stimulates production of serotonin, regulates sleep and nervous system
One of the main benefits of using an infrared sauna is the complete feeling of relaxation you experience as the soothing heat relieves stress and tension in the muscles throughout the entire body. Relaxation continues even after your session as your body temperature decreases. A sauna can truly be the perfect environment for a much-needed moment of self-care, peace and reflection. You can use this time to meditate or to check in with your body whilst stretching out your muscles and focusing on your breathing. It can be revitalising to have your very own space free from distractions.
Sweat Out Toxins
Far infrared heat waves are designed to penetrate skin up to 45mm deep making them extremely efficient in opening pores to release toxins. This means that infrared saunas can help your body to eliminate a significant amount of toxins through sweat.
Heat from an infrared sauna can also help to increase blood circulation, which ultimately could help relieve pain and ease soreness associated with tight muscles after a workout or strenuous exercise. Effective muscle recovery is vital to maintaining performance within any activity as it allows you to continue to train.
Far-infrared saunas can help improve lymphatic drainage which helps to reduce swelling and naturally tightens skin. A study conducted in 2006 also demonstrated that regular infrared sauna use supported an increase in natural collagen production.
So there you have it - a range of undeniably appealing health benefits provided by far-infrared saunas. If you haven’t tried a far-infrared sauna, book into your local spa today. If you love the feeling of a sweat sesh as much as we do, maybe it’s time to start looking at a Kiva sauna for your home. We promise you won’t regret it.